Friday, June 5, 2015

The End Of My Fourth Grade Year

I think what I will remember most about 4th grade is how I got my favorite teacher in my last year of elementary school. Also I love how we are the only grade that gets to go recycle each week. Also it is really fun to be the role models and have the younger kids all look up to you. Another one of the things I will remember most about fourth grade is all of the great field trips we go on like the going to the state house and the field trip where you dress up like colonists. I also love doing things like the fish bowl where we all stand around the back table and Mrs. Gerard tells us what to do. Also I will remember Mrs.Gerards famous read aloud with funny/crazy voices.

                This year I think that one of the things I am most proud of is my wax museum. Also learning this much in math. I think that I have moved ahead a lot in reading to. I also feel very proud of how I only forgot to bring in my homework once in the whole year. I am also very proud of how many new friends I have made in fourth grade.

                A few things I am looking forward to in middle school is how many clubs there is. I think I will join a lot of the clubs like yearbook, duct tape and skiing club. I am really excited for the cafeteria. I am very excited to not walk in lines.


                                                By Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment